Hindi Coaching Classes
Hindi is an old language originated from Sanskrit a Vedic language. It is being spoken by around 40 crores Indian people across 17 states. Hindi is officially accepted by Indian government as one of the official language for communication along with English.
The current script our government uses is Devanagri script of Hindi. Individually, as a linguistic variety, Hindi is the fourth most-spoken first language in the world, after Mandarin, Spanish and English. (Source: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hindi)
As per census 2001 approximately 42 crore people speak Hindi in our Nation.
- As widely spoken language of our Nation learning Hindi makes one to move and reside in most parts of India
- As Industrial growth in manufacturing sectors is high in North part of India than South, it is necessary to learn Hindi if one wish to search job in Northern states
- Now day’s young generation is showing much interest in banking sector job. Most PSU banks are spread across India and a candidate can be placed anywhere in India. So knowledge of Hindi adds an advantage here.
- A civil service job is regarded as most reputed job in our Nation. A civil service officer needs to move across Nation and should be ready to work in any part of India. So interview panel offers some weightage to candidate who has knowledge of Hindi
- Medical professionals intended to do PG and post PG courses are in need to choose colleges from North India as completion in South is high and choices are restricted. In case they get seat in Northern colleges they need to interact with Hindi speaking patients. So they do have to learn Hindi before moving to North India.
- Front office executives and tourist guides from South India, often have to interact with North Indian people. So learning Hindi makes theirs task easy and to increase productivity.
- Apart from India, knowledge of Hindi makes one to work and interact with people in Bangladesh, Nepal, and Gulf countries.
In our Institute, we provide basic as well as crash courses for “Spoken Hindi” as per need of student. We have well qualified and experienced teachers who know the real slang being used in North India. So far we have taught more than 100 students in our Institute with below advantages
- Nominal fee
- Flexible Timings
- Basic as well as crash course
- Well prepared study material
- Qualified and trained faculty
- One to One & Group classes
- Institute located at heart of city and easy to reach.
We kindly request you to join our Institute to learn Hindi and to get maximum benefit out of the course. We hope and wish our course enable you to speak Hindi fluently and to move across India without any language hurdles.